August 6, 2018
Your participation in your child’s education is extremely important to us. We believe in maintaining regular, two-way communication between home and school. As such, we distribute information to explain how families can work with the school to ensure that students achieve their maximum potential. Please take the time to read all documents that you receive from the school.
Federal regulations require us to distribute copies of the following documents to you:
- Title I Family and Community Engagement Plan for Central Gwinnett High School
- Title I Family Engagement Calendar of Events for Central Gwinnett High School
- School-Family Compact for Central Gwinnett High School
CGHS families are required to sign off after receiving the School-Family Compact for Central Gwinnett High School.
Parents can do this by:
1. Signing off in MyPaymentsPlus (www.mypaymentsplus.com) **PREFERRED METHOD** The compact is currently located in MyPaymentsPlus as part of the beginning of year/ orientation information. Parents should log into their MyPaymentsPlus to view and sign off on the compact. Please contact Cassie Milligan in the CGHS Parent Center if you need assistance with signing off and/or creating a MyPaymentsPlus account.
2. Signing and Returning the Compact Cover Form Sign and return the Compact Cover form as soon as possible to your student’s advisement teacher or to Cassie Milligan in the CGHS Parent Center.
The School-Family Compact, Compact Cover Form, Family and Community Engagement Plan, and Family Engagement Calendar of Events are posted online at https://tinyurl.com/ydh7b2zf. Paper copies of these documents are available in the CGHS Parent Center. Notification will be sent when Spanish translations of the documents are available.
Should you have any questions, please contact Cassie Milligan, CGHS Parent Instructional Coordinator at 770-822-6540.
Central Gwinnett High School